Who should attend:
- New technical or non-technical instructors that require knowledge and skills essential to give training.
- Training managers who are responsible for assessing the quality of their professional team of instructors.
- Instructors with experience looking for a systematic approach to their presentations.
- Learn from the best instructors in the industry.
- Small groups allow individual attention and personalized feedback.
- Establish a solid foundation of the basics from which they can develop their confidence and skills.
- Apply immediately all practical techniques to ensure success in your work.
- Get a comprehensive manual that provides support for adult learning during the workshop and serves as a valuable reference to return to his office.